photo{s} a day, forty five

I am back to full strength.  We got Dusty's laptop back today and I could not possibly be happier!  Often in life you realize what you have when you don't have it anymore.  I know that's a deep thought regarding a hunk of metal, but I do believe it to be true.  That being said, I will not take for granted my ability to edit, blog, browse the internet, or do anything quickly, pertaining to the laptop again.  Silly, I know - but this girl only has so much time in one day.   

Today, I took the boys swimming, yet again, with some of the staff from our school.  It was fun to get together outside of the work setting and the kids sure didn't mind.  The boys are at Cub Scouts with Dusty right now and I am trying to get a work project wrapped up, as well as packing for this weekend.  But of course, baby Jeremiah {who did not nap today} woke up about 10 minutes after I put him down {supposedly for the night}.  He is in full gear, wide eyed, and mischievous.  So much for a productive night!  

The boys were devastated because we were supposed to go on a vacation this summer.  Dusty's turn of events {with his appendix} kind of threw that out of whack.  This Friday is our 10 year anniversary, so we are taking a three day "vacation" with the fam!  So not what we had in mind {for either}, but I am happy to do something and to also share it with the boys.  Who would have imagined being where we are now, ten years ago?  Crazy!  The boys still don't know what we are up to, so it'll be a fun surprise for them.

As promised, here's yesterday and today's photos.


You saw this yesterday, but I heart this photo.


Sweet cuzzies.


Ha!  Love.
p.s.  Silas has started requesting to swim without his swim shirt.  He does not like his tan lines and wants tan skin, not white skin.  Oh. good. grief.  Love him.


Staff kids.  Horrible, wretched lighting.  Cute kids ;)

0 Comments