photo{s} a day, twenty eight: sunday fun day.

I love Sundays.  Even though we typically do something fun on Saturdays, it's still kind of a "work" day for me.  There's always things to be done.  Sunday is so kick back.  Our church service doesn't begin until 10:00 a.m. and we literally live 1.2 minutes away, so we leave our house at 9:57 a.m. and have time to spare.  No lie.

I love our church.  Especially lately.  You know those days you go and everything {the music, the sermons, the kid's programs} is exactly what you needed.  Also, Jeremiah finally goes to the nursery with ease, so I'm not stressed out the whole service wondering how many minutes it'll be until I see his number flashed on the screen, or even if it isn't, just knowing he's probably crying and miserable.  Now, I pick him up and he looks at me like, "Hey.  Whatcha doing here, yo?  You can just go about your biz.  I'm cool."  


Eli and Silas are in the same class together again, so that's fun.  Today, I picked up Eli and he had a magnificent creation of graham crackers, pretzel sticks, icing and gummy bears.  He informed me it was a ship, with our family members.  He was also mid bite of said creation with icing covering his hands and face as he explained, "Mwwoom, it's a biiiiig boat whiff our fwamily of GUMMIES!!"  Silas walked out sans craft and let me know he'd already eaten his.  He excitedly told me, "MOM!  We built an ark of the covenant for our craft."  I think Eli mixed his up with a different ark of sorts.  More like, Noah's ark... but with OUR family.  {shaking my head.  That's so Eli.}  Silas was just thrilled about the ark of the covenant.  He recently told me when he grows up he wants to discover where the ark of the covenant is.  Such a history geek!


After church we went to Dusty's parents for lunch and swimming.  The big boys had a blast playing with their cousins and Jeremiah - he got to eat at the big boy table.  A.k.a. a mini picnic table for his big cousins, Reagan and Quincy {10 months his senior}.  This was the greatest thing in the world to him.  Although, he did devastate Reagan at one point.  She was supposedly finished with her lunch and walked away from the table to sit with Grammy.  Jeremiah helped himself to her hotdog.  Reagan watched.  She proclaimed, "Oh no."  She walked back to the table and broke out in hysterics.  This was just NOT okay!  Needless to say, Reagan got another hotdog ;)



If you look close, you can still see the tear drop in Reagan's eye
{R is next to J, and Q is on the other side!}


We came home for the evening and are relaxing, everyone kind of doing their own thing.  The boys are enjoying a movie in their room while Daddy and little mister take a late nap.  Mommy's just hoping this late night doesn't interrupt her night, but I can't get the little man awake.  {fingers crossed he still sleeps!}


Camped out in their room, watching a movie.


0 Comments