photo{s} a day, seventeen: complete cuteness.

You are not going to believe me.  You're just not.

This photo was NOT posed.  

So, I was working out, right?  I had just finished and heard some baby noises, so I knew baby J was awake.  Btw - all three boys ended up in my bed last night.  That's what happens when Daddy is sick and sleeping in the other room, so as not to be disturbed.  

I glanced over and this is what I saw.  You better believe I hurried to my camera as fast as humanly possible but also quietly, so as not to disturb the scene at hand.  I did not want to startle the baby.

And this is what I got.  

I didn't have time to mess around with my camera settings, I just had to SNAP as is, however I had left it!  I was too afraid little Mister would move.  My iso wasn't perfect, I didn't have time to open the blinds to get a little more natural light in the room, it was purely a lightning dash to get this.  

Perfection, no?

This kills me.

Is this not to die for cute? 
Day three of my new workout and loving it.  Baby got tired just watching... HA!
If I walk downstairs for something, this is what I find when I get back.  He always waits for me. 
SIL and I went to the thrift store because I needed to get out of the house for just an hour-ish.  She found this awesome chair that I deep down wanted to fight her for {but she spotted it FIRST!} and the only way to get it in the car was like so.  So, three kids were piled in the back seat of the mini.  J is super confused and Eli is happy he has a stool! 
My awesome finds.  This Canon camera in it's original box with manuals that says its the "official camera of the 1984 Olympic Games" and this 1969 Polaroid camera.  Perfect for my old camera collection!

0 Comments