photo{s} a day, thirty one: bath-time.

My boys love bath-time.  Always have.  Occasionally I'll let them get a bath in the evening, just to play, as mornings are typically rushed.  One kid in, one kid out - second kid in, second kid out, etc.  Or, I'll do one in the bath and one in the shower {and whoever is in the bath gets to have Jeremiah with him.}{which is mostly Silas, because Eli is freaked out that he will pee or poop in the bath.}{I mean, legitimately terrified.}

{Sigh.}

That being said, tonight was one of those nights.  Silas had been at Aquatica all day {Seaworld's new waterpark} and Eli had water day at school.  Wednesday nights are Cub Scouts, so they needed to get cleaned up before heading out tonight.  And when you see today's photo, you'll understand why I couldn't pass it up.  Jeremiah loves being in or out of the bath, because he'll find a way to have fun regardless.  He loves hanging over the side of the tub, splashing in the water.  The child is such a water bug.  He actually got to join in on the fun at water day today and was all over the place.  There was a baby pool that was absolutely perfect for him and he was crawling back and forth, back and forth - but literally looked like he was swimming.  Way. too. cute.

So, as you can see - it's day thirty one.  I have no idea how long my photo{s} a day will last, although last time was only a month.  It's so easy because I have more time during the summer, plus I enjoy blogging {whether or not anyone reads it!}{I really have NO clue.}  I suppose I'll just go with the flow and see how it goes.  But, I warn you - there may be no warning as to when I stop.  If for some reason there's a day where I absolutely can't - well then - that'll probably be that.  You know there's no way I could continue, without every day being consecutive ;)

And, at that - the baby is asleep and the boys are at Cub Scouts with Daddy {hurray!}, so Netflix is calling my name...

Let my laziness commence.

For the love...  I mean, he's so darn cute.  His legs and bottom kill me.






0 Comments