photo{s} a day, twenty two: a hearing test.
Today, Jeremiah had yet another doctor's appointment. Nothing big, just a hearing test before his surgery tomorrow. He passed with flying colors, so no excuses for not listening, little mister! He was funny and so, so good - I think the two ladies performing the test got a kick out of him. And he thought it was pretty fascinating, himself.
There wasn't much else exciting about today. I made my trip to target to begin Operation Jeremiah proofing {as per yesterday's post} and then came home and got a few hours of work in while he napped. Oh yeah, work. Remember how I said I was going back to work today? Well, I knew that Jeremiah had his appointment today, right? I was thinking it was at 4:00 p.m. Of course, I woke up in the middle of the night knowing that just was not right. Sure enough, it was at 11:30 a.m. I quickly reset my alarm, knowing there was no point in driving to the office for two hours, especially since I can work from home. My work and the doctor's office are no where near one another. So, looks like I won't be back to work until Wednesday.
Jeremiah is the first patient up for surgery tomorrow, as they go by age. Since they cannot eat or drink anything past midnight, babies come first. Praise the Lord. I'm nervous about keeping him calm until then! That child loves his food. I'm praying he sleeps until the last possible minute and does not hear me up and about {he has mega mommy radar}.
I wish I had something more interesting to talk about, but I don't. It was just a fairly normal, non-eventful day. Oh, and by the way - if you're ever wondering why Jeremiah dominates the photos, it's because my other two basicallyhate loathe the camera. Photos these days mostly come from either bribing, ordering - I mean, asking nicely, or pleading with them to cooperate. It's not an easy task, let's just say that. Unless, they have something silly, goofy or funny they want to do - it's a challenge to grab a photo. They moan, groan and whine at the sight of my camera.
{Sigh}
{Camera happy mommy troubles....}
There wasn't much else exciting about today. I made my trip to target to begin Operation Jeremiah proofing {as per yesterday's post} and then came home and got a few hours of work in while he napped. Oh yeah, work. Remember how I said I was going back to work today? Well, I knew that Jeremiah had his appointment today, right? I was thinking it was at 4:00 p.m. Of course, I woke up in the middle of the night knowing that just was not right. Sure enough, it was at 11:30 a.m. I quickly reset my alarm, knowing there was no point in driving to the office for two hours, especially since I can work from home. My work and the doctor's office are no where near one another. So, looks like I won't be back to work until Wednesday.
Jeremiah is the first patient up for surgery tomorrow, as they go by age. Since they cannot eat or drink anything past midnight, babies come first. Praise the Lord. I'm nervous about keeping him calm until then! That child loves his food. I'm praying he sleeps until the last possible minute and does not hear me up and about {he has mega mommy radar}.
I wish I had something more interesting to talk about, but I don't. It was just a fairly normal, non-eventful day. Oh, and by the way - if you're ever wondering why Jeremiah dominates the photos, it's because my other two basically
{Sigh}
{Camera happy mommy troubles....}
![]() |
| Case in point - he allowed this photo only because he thought it was funny because it's the baby's hat. But, check out those baby blues! |
![]() |
| Double yawn. |
![]() |
| Cheap Entertainment. He stayed in here for at least half an hour. Then, when I took him out, he played with the box. |
| I love his expression here... so funny. |
| Before his hearing test. Happy as pie. |
| I found this adorable hat at Target for $7. Gone are the days that he lets me put a hat on him. I will keep trying, though. |



0 Comments