photo{s} a day, thirty three: the case of the missing iPhone 5 = SOLVED.

Good news, folks.  The missing iPhone 5 has been found!  It only took a week of searching, but the case is finally solved and the suspect is in custody {well, we've got our eyes on him, anyway}.

Suspect #2 {The Baby Bandit} was the prime suspect from the beginning.  This morning, while working out, I had my eye on him.  I watched as he unplugged not one, but two iPhones {with the chargers in tact} and crawled off with them.  I mentioned to Dusty to take note of his actions, because it was making our theory very plausible.  Dusty got to thinking, "if I were baby Jeremiah, where could I actually put the phone?"  He walked over to our bed, drug his hand along the side frame {where there is a little tiny ledge} and voila!  The phone was sitting there.  How it did not fall to the floor while we took apart the entire bed, or how I did not notice it the other three thousand times I specifically checked that spot, I do not know.  But alas, we found it.  And, The Baby Bandit is found guilty on all charges.  He was punished with lots of kisses and love and a gentle lecture on not unplugging iPhones from their chargers, but we're not sure he quite took it to heart or took us seriously.  


SUSPECT #2, The Baby Bandit = GUILTY
I gotta say, I knew that phone had not escaped this house - it just wasn't possible - but I had given up all hope of finding it.  I told Dusty it was going to be in a pretty obvious place, and indeed, it was.  I say it was obvious, because he loves to throw stuff off the bed and/or is always standing up by the bed, dropping stuff down the side, watching it fall.  

Regardless, we are happy to have found Dusty's phone.  Hurray!

After our excitement of finding said phone, I took the boys for our weekly Friday Fun Day with our cousins and sweet friends.  We went to the park, had a picnic, rode scooters and fed the ducks.  The boys had a blast on this unusually chilly and overcast day {for the summer, anyway} and Eli even made some new fisherman friends.  He was ever so polite as to explain to them how to catch fish.  I am certain they were appreciative of his instructions.  While at the lake, they spotted a couple of turtles, some beautiful coy fish and there were plenty of hungry ducks to be fed.  You better believe they fed them an entire loaf of bread.  So, if you see any overstuffed ducks at Eastlake, you'll know they're the ones that encountered our crew today.  Such fun times!  I am thankful for having a more relaxed schedule for the summer and enjoying time with my boys and our friends.  I love creating memories with them!

feeding the ducks
our weekly photo!

0 Comments