photo{s} a day, thirty six: swimming.
The new theme of our summer is swimming. I feel like we've been going every. single. day. And there are no complaints, here, my friends. It's great! I love the sun, the boys love the water, they are worn out by the end of the day, and I gotta say - I love their little tans! Oh, and their increasingly blonde hair. I am always surprised in the winter when I look back at summer photos of how tan and blonde they get. Love it.
Alright guys, I cannot express how much I love the staff at our school. Not only are they amazing at what they do, love the Lord, pour themselves out to my kids {all the kids}, but they are amazing friends! Silas' teacher, Mrs. Martinez, invited us over for swimming today. Of course she went all out and had a nice spread for us - I'm not joking - asian chicken salad, hot dogs, spaghetti, peanuts, chips & salsa, crackers, juice, dessert, etc. You name it, she had it. Of course, there was no way we could eat all of that, but she was prepared in case the boys got hungry pre-swim, during, or post-swim. How sweet is that? Another of our favorite teachers from the preschool, Mrs. Diana, joined in on the fun with her son. I love the opportunity to sit and chat with everyone outside of the school environment - such a blessing. And later, yet another teacher, Mrs. Roach, stopped by for a visit with her daughter and a friend. Seriously, we could have stayed out there all day with no complaints. Here's hoping for another get together before the summer's over! Bonita Road & Love N' Learn teacher party? I mean, let's do it!
Right before we were leaving, Mrs. Roach wanted to snatch a photo of the kiddos. Of course, I ran to grab my camera {which, no doubt, was in my bag}. I joked with her that at least now I didn't have to think about my photo of the day. There it was, in a snap!
So, here we have it - six little sweeties enjoying an afternoon at the pool. Summer doesn't get much better than that!
Alright guys, I cannot express how much I love the staff at our school. Not only are they amazing at what they do, love the Lord, pour themselves out to my kids {all the kids}, but they are amazing friends! Silas' teacher, Mrs. Martinez, invited us over for swimming today. Of course she went all out and had a nice spread for us - I'm not joking - asian chicken salad, hot dogs, spaghetti, peanuts, chips & salsa, crackers, juice, dessert, etc. You name it, she had it. Of course, there was no way we could eat all of that, but she was prepared in case the boys got hungry pre-swim, during, or post-swim. How sweet is that? Another of our favorite teachers from the preschool, Mrs. Diana, joined in on the fun with her son. I love the opportunity to sit and chat with everyone outside of the school environment - such a blessing. And later, yet another teacher, Mrs. Roach, stopped by for a visit with her daughter and a friend. Seriously, we could have stayed out there all day with no complaints. Here's hoping for another get together before the summer's over! Bonita Road & Love N' Learn teacher party? I mean, let's do it!
Right before we were leaving, Mrs. Roach wanted to snatch a photo of the kiddos. Of course, I ran to grab my camera {which, no doubt, was in my bag}. I joked with her that at least now I didn't have to think about my photo of the day. There it was, in a snap!
So, here we have it - six little sweeties enjoying an afternoon at the pool. Summer doesn't get much better than that!
![]() |
| Thanks, Eli, for the giant splash. It definitely added character to the photo ;) |

0 Comments