photo{s} a day, thirty five: post camp out Sunday.

So, the camp-out was a success.  The boys had a blast but were up waaaay too late!  Let's just say our boys were a little {maybe a lot} grouchy after church this morning and both complained of being tired. Silas just mentioned, "this is the longest day ever."  Looks like it'll be an early bed-time tonight.  Not to mention, the weather has been NUTS the past few days.  I mean - chilly, overcast and even a few rain drops here and there.  This is so uncharacteristic for our sunny San Diego, but hey - I am not complaining.  Honestly, I'd take this over heat any day.  Don't get me wrong - I love my summer, I love the sun, laying out and days at the beach or the pool.  However, anything past about 85 degrees just isn't my thing.  Ha!  I'm not a bit picky, right?  We all have our preferences!  Just saying!

Oh yeah, so sometime during the night, Silas decided he'd had enough of the tent and "camped out" in my bed.  I was surprised to find him next to me when I woke up.  I think he was having trouble getting to sleep and was to the point that he was ready to go to sleep - so he figured my bed was the best place. I was cracking up this morning though over all the iPads, phones and computers being charged.  Dusty came in early and plugged everything up, because the first thing they wanted to do when they woke up was play Mindcraft.  I have lost my children and husband to Mindcraft.  They are building a world together from their three separate iPads and can see one another from the other's screen.  I have no idea how it works, really.  All I know, is it's Mind-CONSUMING!  

Looks like some time limits will be put in to place, stat!  

Silas in my bed, next to all the chargers {and this was NOT all of them!
Baby J waking up.  I know, I know... in my bed.  I didn't say he'd make it in his crib ALL night!  :/ 
And this, my friends, is the BEST face ever.  WHY?  He spotted the chargers.  This is his, "I am in baby bandit heaven" mischievous look!!

0 Comments