photo{s} a day, forty six: mini vacation.
Well, I wasn't sure it would happen, but it did. We got out of town for a "vacation". That's what we're calling it, anyway. It isn't anywhere near what we had planned for the summer, but we are just happy to get away together and spoil the boys a little. It's funny how excited they are. Silas told me tonight at the pool, "Mom, I have a prediction to make. If my calculations are correct, and I believe they are, these are going to be the BEST three days EVER!" They also thought our hotel was the best ever, the food was the best ever and yeah - everything is "the best ever", if you're picking up on the theme here.
We left town around noon today and drove to Disneyland. We spent a few hours there, came back to the hotel, got dinner and enjoyed some night swimming. So far, so good. I love spending time with my sweet family. And tomorrow is the big day - the big one zero. Ten years, folks, since D and I got married. Hard to believe!
More to come, later ;)
We left town around noon today and drove to Disneyland. We spent a few hours there, came back to the hotel, got dinner and enjoyed some night swimming. So far, so good. I love spending time with my sweet family. And tomorrow is the big day - the big one zero. Ten years, folks, since D and I got married. Hard to believe!
More to come, later ;)
![]() |
| When we got to the room, while waiting on Daddy to pick up a pizza. Three happy boys! |


0 Comments