photo{s} a day, twenty seven: what tired looks like.
Just in case you were wondering...
This is what a baby that hasn't had a nap all day looks like at 4:00 p.m.
Ha! Poor, child. I know, I know... horrible mommy for even stopping to take a photo, but I couldn't help it. Oh, and by the way - he was asleep within two minutes of the above photo.
It was a pretty typical Saturday. My Saturdays start off with cleaning the entire house, catching up on any laundry, working out and then typically running an errand or two. I'm often done with those things before lunch and the rest of the day is our "family day". We're still not quite ready for that since Dusty's surgery, but my super sweet neighbor invited us over for swimming. So, the three boys and I walked two doors down to our friend's house and they swam for about three hours. Huge hit. Now that they know our neighbors have a pool... well, let's just say, Eli already asked me if we could go back tomorrow. I can just see how this is going to go down.
Anyway, since our schedule was a little different today, the baby was late getting his nap. He was an absolute angel until we got home and his tiredness finally caught up with him. And, he was still an angel, no doubt... just a tired angel ;)
This is what a baby that hasn't had a nap all day looks like at 4:00 p.m.
Ha! Poor, child. I know, I know... horrible mommy for even stopping to take a photo, but I couldn't help it. Oh, and by the way - he was asleep within two minutes of the above photo.
It was a pretty typical Saturday. My Saturdays start off with cleaning the entire house, catching up on any laundry, working out and then typically running an errand or two. I'm often done with those things before lunch and the rest of the day is our "family day". We're still not quite ready for that since Dusty's surgery, but my super sweet neighbor invited us over for swimming. So, the three boys and I walked two doors down to our friend's house and they swam for about three hours. Huge hit. Now that they know our neighbors have a pool... well, let's just say, Eli already asked me if we could go back tomorrow. I can just see how this is going to go down.
Anyway, since our schedule was a little different today, the baby was late getting his nap. He was an absolute angel until we got home and his tiredness finally caught up with him. And, he was still an angel, no doubt... just a tired angel ;)
![]() |
| This photo is post nap. I love when these three play together... I think here, they were lion cubs. Quickly after, we turned on Lion King for them. |
![]() |
| His curiosity is so cute to me. Here he is going into the boy's room... |
![]() |
| And here he is, two minutes later... with something special in hand. |




0 Comments