first day of school.
Well, we survived the first day of school.
The day began way earlier than any day should. The boys were adorable in their uniforms {of course}{did you doubt they would be?}. Baby Jeremiah was a sweet little doll today. There were a few mishaps, but we made it.
Since I have to get back into my crazy early routine, I'll have to blog more about it later. I spent way too long working on the video and now it's past my new bed-time.
Enjoy!
Click HERE to watch!
The day began way earlier than any day should. The boys were adorable in their uniforms {of course}{did you doubt they would be?}. Baby Jeremiah was a sweet little doll today. There were a few mishaps, but we made it.
Since I have to get back into my crazy early routine, I'll have to blog more about it later. I spent way too long working on the video and now it's past my new bed-time.
Enjoy!
Click HERE to watch!


0 Comments