photos{s} a day, fifty something: happy birthday r&q

Happy birthday to my sweet nieces, Reagan and Quincy.  I cannot believe you are two!  As promised, here's the photos from last night's mini session.  

Today, we had a kick back day with my mom.  The boys - for whatever reason - wanted to stay home. Nevermind my fun suggestions of going to the beach or to the lake to feed the ducks and ride scooters.  Nope.  They said, "we just want to stay home to relax and have fun with Mamaw."  

So, we did just that.  We did grab lunch at Taco Bell {their request} and then headed to Target to get a few things I needed, plus a pool.  We created a "backyard beach".  If you've seen Phineas and Ferb, you know what I mean!  They boys had a BLAST.  I mean, who would have thought a little pool could be so fun?  Sometimes it's the simple things that make the best memories.












baby J didn't put the hose down the whole time! 
the under water photo was Silas' idea! 
relaxing.  This child kills me!

0 Comments