of mine craft and twizzlers.


Okay, so both of these photos are horrible quality.  There was no light in either room, but I bumped the iso crazy high, so there you have all the noise.  But, each moment was so classic I ran for my camera both times.

Above - I was was in the middle of a diaper change and baby J darted off.  This child is fast.  He also hates to sit still for longer than 1.2 seconds and hates loathes diaper changes.  He spotted Daddy enjoying some twizzlers and went to the side of the bed to beg.  I'm in love with those legs and that chunky little bottom.  I was hysterically laughing, btw.

Below - The boys are playing mind craft together.  I mean, this is an every day thing these days.  All I hear is mine craft, mine 
 craft, mine craft.  "Can we play mine craft, Mom?  Can we?  Please, please, please!"
And baby J is trying to get in on the action.  He is always so curious what his brothers are up to.  He wants to get in on the action.  He's like, "what'd I miss?  what'd I miss?"

Oh, the life of boys.  Gotta love it.


0 Comments