photo{s} a day, forty seven: vacay day two

10 years and three boys later, God made this.


Sadly, that's the best photo we could get!  Sometimes, I just gotta let go of my my perfectionistic ways.  It is what it is, friends.  And, it's awesome and pretty typical.  Who needs a posey posed shot anyway? ;)

We woke up and headed to Disneyland early this morning.  After three hours, we had done everything we set out to do, so we headed back to the hotel for lunch and swimming!  Baby J wasn't too cooperative in the pool {which is odd because he is a water bug}, so I got him down for a nap and then Dusty and I traded off.  We had a fun time together at the pool, just the big boys and I.  It's rare I get time with just them lately, so it was much needed on all ends.  After swimming, we got all cleaned up and headed to dinner at Benihana's.  We had a feeling the boys would love this!  It was definitely a success and a fun experience.  I heart that place!!  We topped off our night with more Disneyland, using our passes for what is most likely the last time for awhile.  They expire in a couple days and we probably won't renew until December.  {Sad day}

We have fun surprises in store for tomorrow, which do not involve Disneyland.  Can't wait to share later! 


Eli's first time on Indiana Jones.
If you get to Disneyland when it opens, you get some time to yourself!
He really did love the train, but wouldn't look at the camera.
Anniversary dinner at Benihana {for my Texas friends, it's the same thing as Shogun}

Eli thought the sky looked like his cotton candy.
By the end of the night, Jeremiah was done.  Eli is in the background doing ninja moves.

0 Comments