photo{s} a day: beach day
Who doesn't love the beach? My mom is in town and loves to go when she visits, so we had planned to take a day to go. My SIL had asked me to watch two of her girls today, so we thought - why not take them to the beach?
We had such a fun day! I was kind of nervous toting 5 kids, a cooler, two beach chairs, two bags, a zillion towels, and other miscellaneous items in tow with just me and my mom. Not because they're difficult, but because for one, we had a baby {which would entirely occupy one person} and two, watching four kids in the water can be interesting. But, they were simply amazing. We established some clear cut rules from the get go and they could not have been easier. I was so proud of these guys! They are some awesome kids, and I know I'm partial, but really!
My blogs are kind of short the past few days, but I've been one busy girl. The photos will have to do justice ;)
We had such a fun day! I was kind of nervous toting 5 kids, a cooler, two beach chairs, two bags, a zillion towels, and other miscellaneous items in tow with just me and my mom. Not because they're difficult, but because for one, we had a baby {which would entirely occupy one person} and two, watching four kids in the water can be interesting. But, they were simply amazing. We established some clear cut rules from the get go and they could not have been easier. I was so proud of these guys! They are some awesome kids, and I know I'm partial, but really!
My blogs are kind of short the past few days, but I've been one busy girl. The photos will have to do justice ;)

0 Comments