photo{s} a day, twenty three: chubs, tears and life with boys

Okay, you guys.  Little man has been teased about his hams probably since around... two months.  He did start off with chicken legs, but those were short lived.  

Being his mommy, I was quite oblivious.  I didn't get it.  The constant teasing and joking got to me {and if I'm honest, still sometimes does...} because, that's my baby.  Dusty and I have had many talks and I know that no one means anything by it.  I'm just being that momma bear, protective of her little cub.  I pretty much think he's the greatest thing on the face of the earth - {you know, him and his two brothers, of course} sooo, anything that sounds even the slightest bit negative can get to me.

I'm just being honest here.  

In any case, I'm learning to accept the fact that my baby {who I willed to stay tiny forever} is not tiny.  He is probably my fastest growing baby and before I know it will outgrow his brothers.  He will most likely be my biggest boy.  Thanks, Jeremiah, for sticking to the plan, Mister!  {please, note the sarcasm!}

Without further ado, here are the sweetest "little" legs you've ever seen.  And, I love every ounce.  


p.s. my doctor said he is perfectly healthy and she's not a bit concerned about his weight.  He's actually 60th percentile for weight.  
how I found Eli in his room after school. 

view from the back.


playing with his laser tag, iPhone gun.  typical boy.  {this is life with boys!}


what happens when you take something away from a baby.  {I won't name names..... Silas!}
{this is the "tears" part of the post....}

0 Comments