photo{s} a day, twenty four
Oh, what a day. I love how you don't know what each day will bring. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad ... it can be surprising, momentous, unexpected. It's the little moments that create memories and make each day it's own.
Today was relatively uneventful, actually, but there was one sweet moment that makes me cherish the sweet relationship my boys have. While at Target today, Silas all the sudden got in front of the cart and I accidentally bumped his heel with the wheel. It was quite the scene. It wasn't without some screams, that's for sure. He was having trouble walking, and I had to get to the car, so I put him on the cart and pushed him to the car. When we got home, Silas asked Eli for some help. Eli walked him all the way to the door. My camera was in my purse and I caught this. They had turned around because it took them a second to get the hang of walking together with Silas hopping. It isn't the best photo, but yeah... it's the moment. I love it.
Today was relatively uneventful, actually, but there was one sweet moment that makes me cherish the sweet relationship my boys have. While at Target today, Silas all the sudden got in front of the cart and I accidentally bumped his heel with the wheel. It was quite the scene. It wasn't without some screams, that's for sure. He was having trouble walking, and I had to get to the car, so I put him on the cart and pushed him to the car. When we got home, Silas asked Eli for some help. Eli walked him all the way to the door. My camera was in my purse and I caught this. They had turned around because it took them a second to get the hang of walking together with Silas hopping. It isn't the best photo, but yeah... it's the moment. I love it.
![]() |
| because this was the only thing that would make him happy this afternoon... me holding him. what other shot could I get?! |
![]() |
| Silas after he got inside. Typical. On his phone, playing a game. |
![]() |
| Then, he finally went to sleep... much more content! |





0 Comments