photo{s} a day, seventeen: spirit week and sword fights.
It's going to be a fun week, you guys. This week is "spirit week" at school, so each day the students get to dress in a certain theme. At the end of the week we have field day - so, even more excitement. Today was pajama day and let me tell ya - Silas has been pumped about this since we got back to school from Christmas break. ALL he has talked about is spirit week. He didn't have any "decent" pajamas that would really work. He mostly has Christmas pj's and mismatched stuff. We are currently lacking in the pajama department. I guess when you have three kids, the last thing you want to spend money on is pj's, especially when they can just sleep in a t-shirt.
All that to say, we went looking at our favorite store {Target of course} the other day and there was basically no selection at all. You know how they're thinning out the winter clothes and breaking out the swimsuits and warm weather stuff? Well, good luck finding pajama pants. The only thing I could find were some green and blue plaid ones, which are perfect since they're the school colors {not to mention, $7.00 on clearance}. I felt bad though because I had a good feeling most of the other kids would be wearing something "cool" like angry birds or something awesome like that. But, no can do. Target fail. One great thing about Silas is he is still pretty oblivious about things - he is happy, go lucky - and nothing mattered except that he was in pajamas at school.
Eli on the other hand was in tears this morning that everyone {including me and baby J} got to wear pajamas to school, but he didn't. In hindsight, I guess I should have just let him. It's not like preschool has a dress code :P
Baby J had a fussy day, {and that's stating it nicely}. I'm not sure what the deal is. I don't know if it's from the 4 shots he got last week at his appointment, or if he's coming down with something... or what?
All that to say, we went looking at our favorite store {Target of course} the other day and there was basically no selection at all. You know how they're thinning out the winter clothes and breaking out the swimsuits and warm weather stuff? Well, good luck finding pajama pants. The only thing I could find were some green and blue plaid ones, which are perfect since they're the school colors {not to mention, $7.00 on clearance}. I felt bad though because I had a good feeling most of the other kids would be wearing something "cool" like angry birds or something awesome like that. But, no can do. Target fail. One great thing about Silas is he is still pretty oblivious about things - he is happy, go lucky - and nothing mattered except that he was in pajamas at school.
Eli on the other hand was in tears this morning that everyone {including me and baby J} got to wear pajamas to school, but he didn't. In hindsight, I guess I should have just let him. It's not like preschool has a dress code :P
Baby J had a fussy day, {and that's stating it nicely}. I'm not sure what the deal is. I don't know if it's from the 4 shots he got last week at his appointment, or if he's coming down with something... or what?
![]() |
| here he is eating his foot, right after he someone managed to get his ugg boot off his foot. |
![]() |
| finally wore himself out... for 30 minutes, until he got woken up. he basically cried most of the rest of the day. |
![]() |
| Silas' class in their pajamas. |
![]() |
| Here is baby J watching his brothers sword fight. Silas also put his new sunglasses on him.... |
![]() |
| an epic battle. they fought to the death. |
![]() |
| Silas won. |
![]() |
| I love Eli's faces. They were hilarious. |









0 Comments