photo{s} a day, seven - saturday mornings.
Saturday mornings are chill. At least for the boys.
I typically sleep just a bit later, work out, and then do all my "chores" around the house {aka cleaning bathrooms, the kitchen, the floors, dusting, laundry, etc, etc.}. I like to get everything good and clean on Saturdays and catch up on laundry. Dusty typically goes for a run and possibly runs some errands.
All the while, the boys just relax and hang out. They love it because there's no rush. They don't have to be woken up, immediately hop in the bath, get dressed and run out the door. No. They can watch a movie, hang out in their room, play, etc. They've been in there for three hours, content as can be.
By lunch-time we are all pretty much ready and head out for some sort of family day. Today I think we're going to the lake to feed the ducks and have a picnic. Fun stuff!
Here'a s glimpse of life around our house on a typical Saturday morning...
I typically sleep just a bit later, work out, and then do all my "chores" around the house {aka cleaning bathrooms, the kitchen, the floors, dusting, laundry, etc, etc.}. I like to get everything good and clean on Saturdays and catch up on laundry. Dusty typically goes for a run and possibly runs some errands.
All the while, the boys just relax and hang out. They love it because there's no rush. They don't have to be woken up, immediately hop in the bath, get dressed and run out the door. No. They can watch a movie, hang out in their room, play, etc. They've been in there for three hours, content as can be.
By lunch-time we are all pretty much ready and head out for some sort of family day. Today I think we're going to the lake to feed the ducks and have a picnic. Fun stuff!
Here'a s glimpse of life around our house on a typical Saturday morning...
![]() |
| Eli has a new obsession. pbskidsgo.org. Don't dare call it "pbskids". No, it is pbskids GO DOT ORG. I walked into his room this morning and saw this. |
![]() |
| I was doing a few things around my room, so I set the baby here. I call this, "baby in the crib". How cute does he look? |
![]() |
| And here's another shot of the "pbskidsgo.org". Eli was unsure of how to do something, so Silas was ready and willing to help! |




0 Comments