photo{s} a day, twenty - a rainy, spirit day!

"It's raining, it's pouring..."

So, today was "Class Spirit Day" - and the afternoon was supposed to be field day.  However, due to the pouring down rain, field day got changed to game day.  The teachers all came up with fun games in their rooms and the students rotated classrooms.  I don't know about everyone else, but I know Silas still had a blast.

So, field day fail = game day success.

I approached Silas' teacher a week ago and asked what Silas' class was doing for Spirit Day.  She was undecided and I had the idea to make a shirt {most of the other classes were just going with a certain color}.  I had each student write their name on the iPad and I created the design you see on their shirts.  I love how it turned out and think it's a fun memento of their class.  It says, "We've got Spirit" with a bulldog paw print and all of their handwritten names.
It's kind of hard to see, but oh well.  They turned out cute!

My children are obsessed with umbrellas.  Probably because it doesn't rain that often and who doesn't like to play in the rain?! 
Trying to catch rain in his mouth. 
Bros with their umbrellas. 
How he sits in his seat if not strapped in.  I have to keep a close eye on this little guy.

0 Comments