photo{s} a day, nineteen: Disney day
![]() |
| Today was "Disney" day at school. The kids could wear either a costume of their favorite Disney character or a t-shirt. Was there any question Silas would be Indiana Jones?! He is obsessed. It's his new favorite ride at Disneyland and this was also his Halloween costume. He was jumping at the chance to wear it again. Okay, does Silas not have the cutest class ever? I have been taking photos of all the classes each day and {although I am partial} their class photo has been my favorite - every day. It doesn't hurt that my boy and my sweet niece are in there. Baby J missed the "class" photo today, because he was asleep. He's practically the class mascot. They think he's the greatest! I concur ;) |
![]() |
| Jeremiah was baby Jack Jack and I was Mrs. Incredible {no photo - sorry!} Here is baby Jay Jay adoring on his big bro. |
![]() |
| Maddy was the character from Brave. I'm blanking out on her name right now... but Maddy pulled it off well. Love her curls! These two are the sweetest together. |
![]() |
| It's tough being a superhero. Simply exhausting, I tell ya. |
![]() |
| The boys got a bucket full of plastic animals from Mrs. Judy today and had a blast playing with them in the yard after school. Here is Indiana playing with a dino and a shark. |
![]() |
| Eli's facial expressions are classic. |
![]() |
| Even baby J had his turn. Here he is loving on a giraffe. |
![]() |
| Watching his crazy brothers play. They are fascinating. |











0 Comments