photo{s} a day, twenty five: of being sick.
So, last night {or shall I say, this morning} around 2:00 a.m. I woke up knowing it wasn't going to be a great day. I felt awful. I got up to take some Dayquil and managed to get up and moving this morning. I ended up coming home around 10:00 a.m.
The boys were thrilled. As we were walking to the car, they both said, "This is the BEST day ever. Oh, umm, except you being sick, mom... buuuut, we do get to go home. And, have our room to ourselves, so you can rest. And, get to go ice skating."
Silas told Eli, "Okay, Eli. When we get home, you have to be as quiet as possible because mom needs her rest and I have some homework to do. I need to be able to concentrate."
I took this shortly after we walked in the door. Today's photos are more - I took them because I had to kind of thing... not spectacular, but fitting of our day!
The boys were thrilled. As we were walking to the car, they both said, "This is the BEST day ever. Oh, umm, except you being sick, mom... buuuut, we do get to go home. And, have our room to ourselves, so you can rest. And, get to go ice skating."
Silas told Eli, "Okay, Eli. When we get home, you have to be as quiet as possible because mom needs her rest and I have some homework to do. I need to be able to concentrate."
I took this shortly after we walked in the door. Today's photos are more - I took them because I had to kind of thing... not spectacular, but fitting of our day!
![]() |
| Silas concentrating, Eli playing. |
![]() |
| Silas waiting on daddy to come home... Dad promised to take the big boys ice skating after work {which is partly why they proclaimed this the BEST day ever... They aren't totally insensitive ;) } |
![]() |
| Basically the main view I've seen of the baby today! |




0 Comments