photo{s} a day, twelve: of s'mores and bears.
Eli had a great day at school today. Their theme this month is "all about bears", so naturally, they had to make s'mores. You know- camping, going on a bear hunt, campfires - and what's camping without s'mores?!
Eli's eyes lit up when he heard the news. I happened to be out there because I wanted to see him! He was just about as excited about me being there as the s'mores and asked if he could have two marshmellows to make one for mommy. When asked how he liked his marshmellows, he responded, "I prefer mine golden!"
Seriously, Eli has a way of saying things like no one else. I love him! He told me as I was going back to my office, "Mom, I love you more than everything in the world except God. Oh, and more than even green {his favorite color}. You see allll this green {pointing to the huge grass lawn}? I love you more than all this."
He had already eaten part of his s'more and as I was walking away asked, "Can you give this to Silas?" Such a sweet boy thinking of me and his brother! Si happened to be at recess so I grabbed him to let him see the awesome thing the preschool was doing {partly because he thinks preschool is not cool anymore and it hurts E's feelings sometimes}. The photos of the day below are Eli and his s'more, and Si when E gave him his s'more. Seriously, a love fest!
Oh, and baby J was feeling kind of crummy from his shots today :( In his photo he had just fallen asleep after his "cry it out" session. I felt horrible, but I feel like I have to stay consistent. It only took about 10 minutes today!! Yay! Progress!
Tomorrow is the long awaited teddy bear picnic at school. As Eli left, his teacher stapled his ticket to his shirt. He told me, "I can't just walk in there and start doing fun stuff. They'll surely kick me out. Wherever I go, my ticket goes. I'll have to wear my same shirt tomorrow. Sorry about that, Mom!"
Eli's eyes lit up when he heard the news. I happened to be out there because I wanted to see him! He was just about as excited about me being there as the s'mores and asked if he could have two marshmellows to make one for mommy. When asked how he liked his marshmellows, he responded, "I prefer mine golden!"
Seriously, Eli has a way of saying things like no one else. I love him! He told me as I was going back to my office, "Mom, I love you more than everything in the world except God. Oh, and more than even green {his favorite color}. You see allll this green {pointing to the huge grass lawn}? I love you more than all this."
He had already eaten part of his s'more and as I was walking away asked, "Can you give this to Silas?" Such a sweet boy thinking of me and his brother! Si happened to be at recess so I grabbed him to let him see the awesome thing the preschool was doing {partly because he thinks preschool is not cool anymore and it hurts E's feelings sometimes}. The photos of the day below are Eli and his s'more, and Si when E gave him his s'more. Seriously, a love fest!
Oh, and baby J was feeling kind of crummy from his shots today :( In his photo he had just fallen asleep after his "cry it out" session. I felt horrible, but I feel like I have to stay consistent. It only took about 10 minutes today!! Yay! Progress!
Tomorrow is the long awaited teddy bear picnic at school. As Eli left, his teacher stapled his ticket to his shirt. He told me, "I can't just walk in there and start doing fun stuff. They'll surely kick me out. Wherever I go, my ticket goes. I'll have to wear my same shirt tomorrow. Sorry about that, Mom!"



0 Comments