photo{s} a day, five - school style
We woke up to the rain this morning. Typically the boys love the rain. Mix cold weather and rain annnd, not so much. Getting out to the car in general lately has been a chore, to say the least. The boys hate walking outside in the cold and then waiting for the car to heat up. I really, really try to maintain patience and understanding in the midst of their whining, complaining and sometimes crying {from Eli}.
Today, I realized my umbrella was in the car, the rain was coming down pretty good and Eli was refusing to walk. Of course, I am wanting to literally run so as not to get soaking wet {and mess up my hair! Not gonna lie}. Also, I needed to keep the baby dry. Silas was a pro, running as fast as he could and I hate to say I was having to "raise my voice" at Eli Jackson.
By the time we got to school, Eli was in a better mood {once he warmed up and dried off}. But, boy oh boy, can mornings be challenging. Honestly, my most stressful times are getting out the door in the mornings because there's so much involved and so much to remember. It doesn't help that we try to leave by 6:45 a.m. and sleepy boys are not conducive to moving quickly, {especially in the cold and rain, as previously noted!}
All that being said, you can tell from the photos my boys are happy once they get moving and are fully awake. They may not always want to go to school {or like the process of going}, but they do both love it. We are so blessed by the amazing school we attend/work at.
Today, I realized my umbrella was in the car, the rain was coming down pretty good and Eli was refusing to walk. Of course, I am wanting to literally run so as not to get soaking wet {and mess up my hair! Not gonna lie}. Also, I needed to keep the baby dry. Silas was a pro, running as fast as he could and I hate to say I was having to "raise my voice" at Eli Jackson.
By the time we got to school, Eli was in a better mood {once he warmed up and dried off}. But, boy oh boy, can mornings be challenging. Honestly, my most stressful times are getting out the door in the mornings because there's so much involved and so much to remember. It doesn't help that we try to leave by 6:45 a.m. and sleepy boys are not conducive to moving quickly, {especially in the cold and rain, as previously noted!}
All that being said, you can tell from the photos my boys are happy once they get moving and are fully awake. They may not always want to go to school {or like the process of going}, but they do both love it. We are so blessed by the amazing school we attend/work at.



0 Comments