photo{s} a day, twelve: the never-ending day.
Today has been the longest. day. ever.
I am not sure why. I could've promised you it was at least 2:00 p.m. at 9:30 a.m. The minutes were dragging. Ever have one of those days? In any case, I actually ended up leaving work a little bit early, because Eli came in my office with a fever, sneezing up a storm and his poor little eyes red and watering. He was actually a trooper and wanted to stay at school, but his temperature was too high. Poor bud.
I'm counting down the minutes until bed-time, but I have a feeling it may be a long evening, since the baby took a later nap today. {Sigh}
Here's hoping I'm wrong. Oh, and that no one else gets sick.
I am not sure why. I could've promised you it was at least 2:00 p.m. at 9:30 a.m. The minutes were dragging. Ever have one of those days? In any case, I actually ended up leaving work a little bit early, because Eli came in my office with a fever, sneezing up a storm and his poor little eyes red and watering. He was actually a trooper and wanted to stay at school, but his temperature was too high. Poor bud.
I'm counting down the minutes until bed-time, but I have a feeling it may be a long evening, since the baby took a later nap today. {Sigh}
Here's hoping I'm wrong. Oh, and that no one else gets sick.
![]() |
| You can tell, right? |
![]() |
| Here he is when we got home - relaxing. |
![]() |
| I kind of liked this is color, too! |
![]() |
| See the time stamp?? This is as opposed to his normal lunch-time nap. {Sigh, again} |




0 Comments