a little laugh.

Did I stop, did I not stop?  I'm sure all you inquiring minds are dying to know - {okay, well at least the five of you that read this} - is the photo{s} a day over?  

Well, the truth it - I haven't decided.  There were a million moments I could have photographed this weekend and there were several instances I actually thought to grab my camera out of my bag {a mere 2 feet away}.  To be honest - I didn't feel like it.  Sometimes, you just have to live in it, and not worry about capturing it.  

I did overhear a funny conversation this morning though, that I have to share.

In the mornings, we typically get to school early {about 30 minutes before school begins}.  More often than not, the boys are cold and hover under my desk by my little heater.  This morning, Silas found his Talent Show form on my desk, grabbed it, and was reading it to Eli under my desk.  Meanwhile, I walked out for a moment and then came back in.

On the form, I had signed both Silas and Eli up together for an act {as previously discussed with them}.  Eli, seemingly, had forgotten this fact and in a very concerned tone said,

"But Siiiiii.  I have NO experience.  You have been in TWO Talent Shows AND a tv commercial.  You have got to admit that you've got the advantage here."  

{as I try not to bust out laughing}

God bless him.  I love that kid.  He makes me smile and laugh a hundred times per day.  My world does not exist without him in it.

Oh

p.s.  His soda hat invention? - well, it came true.





0 Comments