photo{s} a day, nine: football woes.

This weekend was a sad, sad story for our family.  Both of our teams {mine being the Saints}{Dusty and the boy's being the Chargers} got eliminated from the playoffs.  {cue the sad music...now} 

The Saints were disappointing because they really had a great season, and the Chargers, well, it just would've been quite the Cinderella story.  Neither team showed up to to play in the first half, but both made a run for their money too little, too late.  Both ended with scoring and recovering onside kicks to try and score.  Both made for exciting, pulling out your hair, blood pressure rising, kind of games.  But, both ultimately failed.  

It's not the end of the world, but it sure would've been fun if at least one of our teams would have won today.  In any case, it was fun that the boys got into it a little bit this year and here's hoping the Chargers can get some momentum for next season.

That being said, I'll definitely be pulling for the Broncos - even though they just beat San Diego.  I just love the Manning's and I can't not pull for Peyton!  

And at that, here's our photo of the day.

Boooo!!!!  We are so sad we LOST!

1 Comments

  1. I feel the same way about my Saints, but I didn't look nearly as cute. Oh for next year

    ReplyDelete