photo{s} a day, eighteen: pajama day.

It's Spirit Week at school this week and today is pajama day.  Eli isn't a huge fan of "dressing up" and proclaimed, "I'm not sure I'll like pajama day", but I did convince him to participate, nonetheless.  Silas - surprisingly - didn't want to do it either.  I think it's one of those things they're a little self conscious about until they get to school and see everyone else dressed up as well.  
I presume they are worried of being embarrassed.  Totally Eli, not so much Silas.  I get it though.  You'd think wearing your pj's would be comfortable, but I just feel sloppy and blah.  Can't wait to go home and change!  Ha!  

Tomorrow is Wacky Wednesday, so we'll see how that goes!  I'll be shocked if I can convince Eli to dress up.  No doubt, Jeremiah doesn't care one bit about any of it.  Little cutie pie.  I love onesie pajamas - especially with that his diaper protruding and his adorable little waddle.  Melt my heart.  

Here's today's photos of the day.

Sweet brothers



I took Jeremiah to the 2 year old class for a few minutes.
At first, it didn't go so well. 
Then, he found his cousin... and a purple bike. 
little cutie pie cousins.

0 Comments