photo{s} a day, six: of soccer and a date night.

You thought I forgot my photo yesterday, right?

Nope.  I just didn't have time to post.  

To quickly recap:

I worked all day.  The boys started soccer yesterday, so we had to stay an extra hour after school.  I rushed home, got ready, and left within 30 minutes of getting home.  Eli and I went with all the girls in our family to see Beauty in the Beast off Broadway.  It was intended to be a "girls" night, but when an extra ticket became available, I then ended up with the cutest, sweetest, little date ever.  We went to the Spaghetti Factory where we shared lasagna {which I had to order, because he has been begging to try some} and then over to the show.  It was great!  When we came home, daddy, Silas and baby J were all zonked out, so Eli and I stayed up talking for probably an hour and a half into the night.  Best date ever!

I had to post both of these photos because of the slightly different expression on J's face.  I couldn't decide which I liked better!  The cold stare, or the pout ;)  The funny thing was that I wasn't even intending on putting him in the photo since he was being Mr. Cranky Pants.  I told Silas and Eli where to stand and baby J followed suit, waddling over there and sitting down just so.  That's the perfect kind of shot - totally not posed!
But how cute are my little soccer players??
They both loved it!!!  It makes me so happy to see them happy.
Silas told me, "Mom, it's so cool because I'm actually learning how to play.  I want to get really good at it."
{Poor guy was traumatized after tee ball, because he didn't really learn any skills - but was just thrown out there.  I'm excited for him to have this opportunity.  It's not a league, but more of a skills class that our school is offering as an after school elective.  In a few months, they will do some scrimmages, but it's not competitive.  Perfect for these two!!  Oh.  And they cannot wait for their uniform.  They were excited just for the shin guards and socks!!}


the prince and the princesses.
at the Spaghetti Factory with my sweet date. 
Ready for the show.

Photo fun with my SIL and niece before the show!

0 Comments