photo{s} a day, fifteen: of cars and phones
Gosh, I love Saturdays.
We had such a laid back day - nothing that had to get done - just a day of freedom. We had our typical Saturday morning {you know the drill by now - work outs, cleaning, etc...} and then went to grab lunch at Chipotle. It was simply the most gorgeous day. While we were out and about, we decided to make a little change - we switched to T-mobile.
Do you have any idea what they're doing right now?
I mean, un-be-lieve-able.
Essentially, we walked in, they bought our iPhone 5's, we got enough store credit from said iPhone 5's to where we will not have a phone bill for two months, they will pay out our contract with at&t {up to $650 per line} as soon as we send them our last month's bill, we got brand new iPhone 5s's, I got a new case, we joined the "JUMP" program where we can walk in and upgrade when the new iPhone comes out {up to two trade-ins per year}, and once we do get our first phone bill, it will be cheaper than we've ever paid at&t. Oh, and we didn't spend a penny. Not one. Tell me, how is this possible? Check out the details, here.
#score
No complaints from me. New phone, no contracts, new case, no money, cheaper phone bill. Nice.
And the boys had quite the time in T-mobile as well.
We had such a laid back day - nothing that had to get done - just a day of freedom. We had our typical Saturday morning {you know the drill by now - work outs, cleaning, etc...} and then went to grab lunch at Chipotle. It was simply the most gorgeous day. While we were out and about, we decided to make a little change - we switched to T-mobile.
Do you have any idea what they're doing right now?
I mean, un-be-lieve-able.
Essentially, we walked in, they bought our iPhone 5's, we got enough store credit from said iPhone 5's to where we will not have a phone bill for two months, they will pay out our contract with at&t {up to $650 per line} as soon as we send them our last month's bill, we got brand new iPhone 5s's, I got a new case, we joined the "JUMP" program where we can walk in and upgrade when the new iPhone comes out {up to two trade-ins per year}, and once we do get our first phone bill, it will be cheaper than we've ever paid at&t. Oh, and we didn't spend a penny. Not one. Tell me, how is this possible? Check out the details, here.
#score
No complaints from me. New phone, no contracts, new case, no money, cheaper phone bill. Nice.
And the boys had quite the time in T-mobile as well.
![]() |
| They love each other. I mean, come on. Oh, and I had a little laugh while in the store. I saw Jeremiah hiding and then the boys trying to get him to laugh at them, so naturally, I grabbed my camera {which is always in my bag}. A lady saw me and was like, "you must really like photos". Ha! Little does she know. I guess, to the "normal" person, it looks pretty weird for someone to have out their DSLR camera inside the T-mobile store. Hey. Anything for a cute photo, am I right? |
![]() |
| How do you not capture these moments? They adore their brother and get pure joy out of making him happy. |
![]() |
| I loved how he sat on top of the box like this. |
![]() |
| A penny for his thoughts! |





0 Comments