{a little white lie} - IT'S A .....


So maybe I told a little white lie. A teeny, tiny, minuscule white lie.  BUT, for a good reason, of course!


I kind of told everyone my ultrasound was Friday. This initially was going to be true because that's when I planned to do it.  But when I called to schedule my appointment early this week, I jumped the gun and did it a day early - on Thursday!   {guilty}


I did this for a couple of reasons - mainly, I ask, what's the fun in simply saying, "it's a girl" or "it's a boy"?   I like suspense.  I like surprises.   
So... SURPRISE!!  It's a .....


Okay you know it's not gonna be that easy, right?  I'm not going to just blurt out the gender right here, right now.  That would be way too easy -- so stop scrolling down looking for GIRL or BOY.  You at least have to watch the video below.


I also didn't want a hundred texts before and during my ultrasound.  {Even though I'm completely guilty of sending such texts!}  I wanted a chance to just relax without all the questions and enjoy the moment with the boys.  Plus, what's the point in doing a super cute video of my adorable boys announcing it if everyone already knows?!?


So, without further ado...


It really is a ...



We could not be more thrilled.  This will be the perfect completion to our little family.  Summer cannot come fast enough.  We love you already, little baby, and cannot wait to meet you face to face!


p.s.  For those of you reading this link from Facebook- please don't post comments on Facebook  and give away the surprise!  Feel free to comment on my blog or text me :)  Thanks!!   And, I love you in advance for obliging.


2 Comments