aly & reese

This evening I had the pleasure of photographing my cousin-in-law, Aly, and adorably sweet niece, Reese.  We scheduled this only a few days ago, with a last minute scrambling from yours truly.  I had every intention of doing this shoot around Thanksgiving but with the moving and remodeling of the house and all - I was swamped.  I'm so glad we managed to squeeze this in before Tessa's big debut in less than a month!


Aly of course, is stunning {as anyone with eyes can see!} and Reesey is an absolute doll.  I quickly discovered I only needed to coax her to say "Thomas" to get that big grin of hers to appear.  {She is crazy obsessed with Thomas the train!}  I cannot wait to meet little Tessa on February 1 {and of course, my camera feels the same!}  I know Joel, Aly & Reese are eagerly anticipating the arrival of the newest member of their family, as are we.  


Oh, and while I'm at it, don't forget to check out Aly's blog here.  She is a gifted writer, ridiculously crafty and sells some amazing items in her Etsy shop.  Be warned - you will either a.) get on and be super jealous of her talents  b.) want to buy everything   c.)  spend two hours deciding what to buy and still not be able to make up your mind  d.) wish you had a girl you so could buy some headbands and bows, etc. etc.  Basically, she's crazy amazing.  And without further ado... some photos.  I know some of them are redundant, but hey... they're cute.  Oh, and I must give credit to my great friend, Holly, because I totally stole her idea for the balloon/basket photos :)
   













0 Comments