photo{s} a day, seven: of brotherly love.

I love that my boys are so close and that they have each other.  Sure, they have moments where they get irritated at one another, have their quarrels or want their own space - but for the most part, I am amazed at how well and how long they'll play together.  I love hearing them play in their room {often for hours}, eavesdropping on their conversations and seeing the things they come up with.  They're imaginative, energetic and genuinely the best of friends - even though they are polar opposites and sometimes don't quite get the other, they love each other.  

Dusty and I often tell them how important this relationship is.  They will always have each other.  Most of the time {as in 99% of the time}, if they had their choice of any playmate, it'd be each other.

That being said, we kind of had a down day today at home.  After church, we came home {as Dusty isn't feeling so well} and they have pretty much entertained themselves for the past 7 hours.  

Amazing.

So, without further ado, here's our photos from today...

There's nothing great about this photo, except that they're just being so sweet playing together.  And, I love Jeremiah's face - he adores his big brothers.  Can you not see the adoration on his face?  
I just had to do this one in color.  Ha - gotta work on their form a bit, but hey - it's a start!  This is the first time they've picked up a club.  {I saw these buy 1, get one 50% off at Rite Aid when I went to pick up a few things for D... couldn't resist}

0 Comments