things i love monday.

Today is off to an interesting start.  To begin, we were over at my in-laws until later in the evening yesterday - soooo, when I got home I had to pack lunches, make dinner and get geared up for the week much later than I normally would have.  Also, for some reason all three boys were out of sorts and crying at bed-time so it took quite a bit longer getting them in bed {staying in bed, that is}.  Once I got them settled, I went to bed.  BUT, I started watching a show on Netflix that my SIL told me about.  Let's just say, I got sucked in and stayed up later than I should have.

I did get up on time, but my workout took longer than I thought it would.  So, I was running a bit late {only about 10 minutes, but I'm a perfectionist ya know!} and that put me to school at 7:30 a.m.  My co-worker is out of the office today and Monday morning in the office can be crazy {especially while also dealing with a baby}.  

All that to say, I feel like it's been a whirlwind already today!  But, here we go with Things I love Monday.



1.  iPhone 5 - Duh.  What's not to love?  I don't even know how to explain how much I love it, so in the words of Dusty, "as much as someone can love something made of metal."  I love the camera, the speed {it's crazy fast}, the size, the feel, the software.  Basically, it's genius.  If you don't have one, go get one.  There's nothing negative I could say about it.  That's my 2 second review :)

2.  Souplantation - This is one of my all time favs.  I love this place.  We go almost every Sunday after church {much to my delight} and it's even become one of the boy's favorite places to eat.  Every week they ask, "are we going to the soup store?!" and are disappointed if for some reason we aren't.  It's a buffet with anything and everything you could possibly want to put on a salad, soups, pastas, fresh bread and muffins, ice cream, you name it.  Everything is made fresh and is scrumptious.  They also have breakfast, which my boys love because they adore the fresh waffles, eggs, french toast, etc. {but mostly the waffles!}  It is a chain, but in some places it's called Sweet Tomatoes.  Call it what you want, it's the best.  

3.  Pandora - Normally I'm not a radio type person.  I kind of like knowing what to expect, and knowing I'll like what song is playing, rather than a random shuffle.  However, Pandora is different.  I feel like whatever station you use, it does an amazing job at selecting similar songs all in line with your taste of music.  Plus, if you don't like a song - just skip it!  You definitely can't do that with the normal radio.  

4.  Hoods - So, confession.  I've become obsessed with hoods for the baby.  He just looks so darn cute in them.  Plus, if I'm out and about and need to protect him from the sun  {for instance, Friday at the Back to School Picnic}, it's great!  I don't have to worry about his little head burning.  Can you even resist this adorableness? 

5.  My little helpers - There are no words to explain how much my boys adore their baby brother.  Silas is super affectionate, plays with him, talks to him, helps feed him in the car, etc.  Eli is very protective of him and very verbal about Jeremiah being his baby.  Don't you dare suggest taking him home or sometimes holding him.  Eli didn't even want Grammy holding him yesterday.  He kept saying, "Can we have our baby back now?  Are you done??"  So funny.  It simply melts my heart how much they love each other.  {I'm one proud mommy!}

back to school picnic
playing on his new iPhone 4.  yes, he's spoiled and they got our old phones to use as iPods. 
double trouble!  "versing" each other on their phones.

twinkies.
teething??  drool, fussy, everything in his mouth lately!!?
my three loves.



0 Comments