the latest this week.
Baby Jeremiah has found his voice. And let me tell you, it's adorable. Can you believe baby boy will be 4 months in a week?! {sigh}
You guys - it’s October. yes, October and it was over 100 degrees yesterday. Here, in beautiful San Diego, we get our summer in September and October. Ha, at least that’s the way it seems!
| Maddy and Silas thought they were dying yesterday. They stopped me was I was walking down the hall and both grabbed onto an arm complaining, "It's SO HOT!" |
I will say, it is cooler today. Hurray! Despite the warmer temps, we are getting ready for the holidays. The first Halloween costume arrived at our doorstep yesterday and I gotta say, Silas was pumped. Ever since our last trip to Disneyland a few weeks ago, Silas decided he had o be Indiana Jones. Mind you, this is one of my favorite rides at Disneyland but you have to be 46” to ride it. Since Silas just hit the 46” mark, we finally showed him this hidden gem {hidden to him anyway}. He fell in love. We went home that night and watched one of the Indiana Jones movies and here we are with our very own little Indiana! As you can tell from the photo, he’s taking this role very seriously. {He’s also decided he wants an Indiana Jones birthday party, but we’ll see if that sticks for another 5 months!}
| the cutest Indiana ever! |
On another big note, Silas lost his second tooth yesterday! Woohoo! And I gotta say, the tooth fairy is much more generous with him that she ever was with me! What’s up with that?
One of my new favorite things to do with the boys is beyblading. They’ve had their beys for awhile now {since Mamaw & Papaw’s last visit}, but they are always at it together. Silas has lost a little bit of the initial excitement, but Eli can be found all hours of the day with a bey in hand. He started asking me to play and I have. I love it. It’s definitely a fun way to interact with them - 1.) it’s something they both love and 2.) it is a casual activity that leads into some fun conversations, for sure!
Jeremiah like to watch too, but not when he’s hungry!
| Some of Eli's art. Love. |
| baby hands & feet. sweet chubs. |
| Johnny Appleseed week at school last week. |
| Silas showing Jeremiah a movie on his phone. |
| angelic. |
| conked out after lunch. |
I guess that's about all so far this week. I'm glad there's not too much on the agenda. The holidays are fast approaching and I know it's going to get crazy. Normally I'd say I'm super excited about the holidays {which I am excited}, I just don't want to rush it. I want to enjoy my little bit and my sweet big boys as it comes. I'm over rushing things. I want to enjoy the moments, as they are precious, indeed! :)
0 Comments