I know I'm sick when...
No doubt, I was bound to get this bug from Silas. That's just what happens when you are a mom and have sick kids.
Besides the fact that every muscle and joint in my body hurts,
I know I'm sick when:
1. It's 91 degrees out, there is no ac, and I am cold. {yes, D - I did say cold} {I have on a cardigan}
2. The kid's room looks like a tornado went through and I absolutely do not care.
3. I downloaded 7 new movies and could care less if that's all the kids do - all day.
4. Popcorn - it's what's for lunch {okay, well it was going to be until I realized their lunch boxes were already packed and in the fridge} {life saver}
5. The boys are still in pj's {except for baby} and have not bathed {I always make sure my kids are bathed and dressed even if we aren't going anywhere. I'm not the fun "let's have a pajama day" type mom. That just drives me insane} {gross} {to me}
6. I have no energy {I typically don't stop. I can always find something that needs to be done}{it's true}
7. It's just past lunch-time and I've already had three doses of Dayquil {is this even safe?} {perhaps I should check the label} {Oops}
8. Your kid takes one look at you and says, "Mom, you don't look so good. Are you sick?" {yes, yes, I am. Ughhhh...}
9. I'd rather go take a nap than finish this blog...
But, I'll post a few pics first :)
Besides the fact that every muscle and joint in my body hurts,
I know I'm sick when:
1. It's 91 degrees out, there is no ac, and I am cold. {yes, D - I did say cold} {I have on a cardigan}
2. The kid's room looks like a tornado went through and I absolutely do not care.
3. I downloaded 7 new movies and could care less if that's all the kids do - all day.
4. Popcorn - it's what's for lunch {okay, well it was going to be until I realized their lunch boxes were already packed and in the fridge} {life saver}
5. The boys are still in pj's {except for baby} and have not bathed {I always make sure my kids are bathed and dressed even if we aren't going anywhere. I'm not the fun "let's have a pajama day" type mom. That just drives me insane} {gross} {to me}
6. I have no energy {I typically don't stop. I can always find something that needs to be done}{it's true}
7. It's just past lunch-time and I've already had three doses of Dayquil {is this even safe?} {perhaps I should check the label} {Oops}
8. Your kid takes one look at you and says, "Mom, you don't look so good. Are you sick?" {yes, yes, I am. Ughhhh...}
9. I'd rather go take a nap than finish this blog...
But, I'll post a few pics first :)
| this is what a sick day looks like when you're a mom... |
| {see above caption} watching dennis the menace. |
| brothers having a sweet convo. |
| what's for dinner when you're sick... easy, peasy. good ole southern favorite, beans & rice. |
| you guys. do you see what he found?! why does this excite me? because neither Silas nor Eli sucked their thumbs and I think it is just precious. look at the picture - is it not adorable?? |
| love my sweet snuggle times. this never gets old. |
0 Comments