A Mini Shoot of My Boys

Today after my run, I did a mini photo shoot of my boys since I had my camera with me. Silas was asleep in the stroller so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get some shots of Eli. I have been wanting to get some 2 year old shots, since his birthday is coming up next week. Silas woke up when we got home, so of course I had to grab a few photos of him as well. These all perfectly describe their personalities.

Oh, and we were at the doctor's office this afternoon and Silas wanted to show me how he could write his name - so, seeing as how I document everything, I took a picture with my phone. I was quite impressed!



I love this expression and his big, blue eyes. The other morning while getting ready he asked me, "Mommy, why did God make me with blue eyes? So you would love me? Do you love me with blue eyes?" I love how his little mind works!

Happiness.

Mischievous
Goofy

Sweet.

Serious.

As always, up to no good!


Mischievous.


My little blue-eyed boy.


"Look! Rock!"

Joy.

Playful.

Sweet.





My precious little birthday boy.

0 Comments