Family and Cherished Times

I am blessed to have the opportunity to see my family so often, despite the distance that separates us. I truly value the efforts of my parents who invest time and money to come visit, and Dusty, who often stays home alone so the boys and I can make a trip. Texas will always be a part of me and I always missed being away from my family, but having kids made the distance seem even further. I am so lucky that my parents invest in having a close relationship with my boys and also that Dusty does everything to make it possible for me to visit. I guess there's nothing else to say except I consider every moment here a cherished one.

I love that I got to see my nephew and niece again so soon after meeting them three months ago. I love them. It's as if they were my own. I love seeing their little personalities begin to develop. Jackson is the sweetest, most love-able little guy. You can't look at him and not pick him up. I love how he pouts his little lip and has such a serious little look. I took photos of him yesterday and I felt like he was staring me down. I literally laughed out loud - hysterically - when I loaded the pictures and saw the same little expression in every photo. He is so c-u-t-e! And even though he is a happy baby, I can't help but call him "Mr. Grump" because of the expression he so often has on his face. I want him! And then there's b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l Haven girl. I know that maybe I am partial to both of them, but she is one of the prettiest baby girls I have ever seen. Simply stunning. She is also incredibly dramatic and has the most pathetic cry I have ever heard - no, I am serious - ever! Girls are a big mystery to me, since I have two boys - so I find her fascinating. I could also take her in a heartbeat and would go completely bankrupt dressing her. If I ever have a girl, I think I'll go shopping nuts. There's not a single thing I don't like about boys, but dressing them is no fun. Girl clothes and accessories are endless and the selections for boys are ridiculous.

My boys have had a fabulous time visiting with Papaw, Mamaw, Uncle Jay, Aunt Bekah and Jackson and Haven. I love watching their interactions as they are priceless. Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful, fun visit. Here are some photos from our trip.














1 Comments

  1. It was a wonderful trip! Jay and I kept saying what a difference there is even in just 3 months ago,with the interaction between us and the boys! We loved every second! Thank you for taking pictures for us! I will cherish them always! We love you!

    ReplyDelete