jen & chris maternity session

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take photos of my fabulous SIL's sister, Jen.  I kind of had no idea what to expect as far as the location goes.  Jen has been on bed rest for quite some time now, so we opted to take the photos at their house.  I lucked out - we definitely had some cool spots to work with - it was all a matter of waiting on the light {I ended up getting there a little too early for the sun's cooperation - but that's okay, I had good company!}.  I loved how the fence photographed and of course, the colors they chose for their outfits were perfect!

As you can tell, Jen is absolutely stunning and I know they're anxious to meet their sweet little girl any time now.  Jen & Chris - I wish you guys all the best and thank you for letting me take your photos.  Can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!  


Here's a few of the photos we got!










0 Comments