air show.
Silas came home from church today with a paper airplane. Who knew a paper airline would be such a huge hit? I mean, all day consuming. Forget all the expensive toys, forget the gadgets, give the boy a piece of paper.
Later in the afternoon, Silas came into my room and said, "Mom, I have a great idea. Let's make an air show video. It'll be awesome."
He seemed to have a concept down, so I went with it. And now for your viewing pleasure - here is Silas the great paper airplane flier. Click HERE to watch.
Later in the afternoon, Silas came into my room and said, "Mom, I have a great idea. Let's make an air show video. It'll be awesome."
He seemed to have a concept down, so I went with it. And now for your viewing pleasure - here is Silas the great paper airplane flier. Click HERE to watch.
0 Comments