Allen Kids
You never know what you're gonna get with 3 young kids and a photo shoot. It's totally hit or miss and I know that well from taking photos of my boys. But, you just have to go with it. Today was pretty funny. Carson really wasn't having it, as he wanted to ride the quads. Brady was amazing the first 5 minutes and then told me, "Aunt Mel, this sure is taking a long time. I think we're done." and Peyton was a bit tired.
So, we tried for a bit, let P take a nap while Brady and Carson had a ball playing with Silas and Eli - and then attempted again. Between some interesting moods and Nichole jumping up and down doing anything to get the kids to smile - I think we got some pretty funny shots that are full of personality! Of course, Peyton took some beautiful shots by herself, but how could she not? All in all, we had a fun afternoon and my boys had an absolute blast playing with their cousins. I definitely have a video of the 4 boys riding the quads that I'll post later. Brady, Carson and Peyton - you're absolutely adorable and Aunt Mel loves you - and Brady, I'm sorry it took so long :)

.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)











0 Comments