photo a day, two.
"The LORD will fulfill [his purpose] for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever — do not abandon the works of your hands."
I am encouraged and challenged by this because 1.) I know He has a purpose for me and 2.) He will fulfill it. The best part is I don't need to know what tomorrow holds, but only what this moment holds. What is His purpose for me today, in this moment? And how will I choose to respond to it? His love is everlasting. And whatever today holds, He has in his hands. He has never, nor will ever abandon me.
Even in the craziness of the morning... of waking up to feed a tiny baby, of getting three boys bathed, dressed, fed, and out the door, of the daily mundane chores, He is in it all. God, help me to find YOU in it.
Below:
This is a typical morning for us. JJ is on his iPad, Eli {our favorite little introvert} is off somewhere on his own, and Silas is holding Eva. Even though mornings can sometimes feel crazy and rushed, there are lots of sweet little moments in it. I don't want to miss these things because I am anxious or stressed ... gotta work on that! #honest #realtalk

0 Comments