photo a day, four. {do not fear}
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
How many times have I read this verse? Countless. What stands out to me in this moment? Do not fear. There's that word again. Fear. God keeps reminding me and reminding that He is with me. {see here, regarding my word for this year} He is with me wherever I go, in every circumstance. In moments of weakness when I allow the fear to seep in, it's easy to forget this promise. God, help me to rest in You - in Your strength, in Your hand. Help me to know that You are with me. I do not have to go it alone.
How many times have I read this verse? Countless. What stands out to me in this moment? Do not fear. There's that word again. Fear. God keeps reminding me and reminding that He is with me. {see here, regarding my word for this year} He is with me wherever I go, in every circumstance. In moments of weakness when I allow the fear to seep in, it's easy to forget this promise. God, help me to rest in You - in Your strength, in Your hand. Help me to know that You are with me. I do not have to go it alone.

0 Comments