photo a day, three.
"The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives." Psalm 37:23
My life is under the care of God. Each step, every moment, every detail. As I spoke in a previous post, I chose "fearless" as my word for the year. And oh, what a year it's been so far. But I have never been more convinced that God is directing not only my steps, but that of our family. I am thankful for these precious souls God has entrusted me with and the journey we are on together. May we surrender to you each step of the way.
My life is under the care of God. Each step, every moment, every detail. As I spoke in a previous post, I chose "fearless" as my word for the year. And oh, what a year it's been so far. But I have never been more convinced that God is directing not only my steps, but that of our family. I am thankful for these precious souls God has entrusted me with and the journey we are on together. May we surrender to you each step of the way.

0 Comments