we've got spirit...
It's SPIRIT week at school which means - lots of fun for the students, lots of photos for ME. We started spirit week a few years back and it really is a blast. The students get to dress in theme each day and we'll end the week on Friday with field day. And this year we have an extra special event on top of that, a jog-a-thon. {If you're interested in sponsoring the boys, I am sure they would love that!}
Today was pajama day. Not only do I have an excuse to take photos of the boys {which they get thoroughly sick of, I can assure you...}, I get to take photos of every single class... every. single. day. Whew! Taking photos can be exhausting anyway, but big groups of kids... yeah. That's a whole other blog. I do love it though and adore all of these sweet kids! They seriously bless my heart on a daily basis and I am so thankful to work at this amazing school.
That being said, here's my three cuties and their class photos.
Today was pajama day. Not only do I have an excuse to take photos of the boys {which they get thoroughly sick of, I can assure you...}, I get to take photos of every single class... every. single. day. Whew! Taking photos can be exhausting anyway, but big groups of kids... yeah. That's a whole other blog. I do love it though and adore all of these sweet kids! They seriously bless my heart on a daily basis and I am so thankful to work at this amazing school.
That being said, here's my three cuties and their class photos.
![]() |
| This was bright and early this morning. The boys were extraordinarily tired today, but I did manage to get smiles. |



0 Comments