basketball, week two.
The boys had another exciting basketball game today. They hustled, gave it everything they had, and Si even scored again. Couldn't ask for more! I love how much they are enjoying it.
Oh, and I can't wait to see the individual and team photos they took today! Will post as soon as I can get my hands on them!
Here's some photos from the game. Enjoy :)
Oh, and I can't wait to see the individual and team photos they took today! Will post as soon as I can get my hands on them!
Here's some photos from the game. Enjoy :)
![]() |
| team prayer before the game. |
![]() |
| Eli practicing before the game. |
![]() |
| he shoots! |
![]() |
| I love E's facial expressions! |
![]() |
| I love his confidence and how he goes for it. This is so big for him. |
![]() |
| and, again. |
![]() |
| their fans. |









.jpg)
0 Comments