spirit week, day three

How we left for school today.
{A full on shot would be much better, but hey.. I'm always behind the camera.  You don't get the full effect of my camo leggings and crazy leg warmers.  oh well.  But there ya go, dad!}

It's wAcKy wEdNeSdAy.

This is by far my favorite themed day - always has been.  The boys even get into it {once they get over the initial embarrassment and see everyone else dressed up too!}{then it's cool}.

Eli cracked me up because he left my office this morning and about thirty seconds later I heard the door open and then close.  I turned around and saw him standing there.  He said, "apparently... I'm a little embarrassed."  Anyone that knows his high pitched voice, imagine him saying 
"A -PPARENT - lllllyyyyy.... {kind of like he says, "Accccctuallllly}{pause} I'm a liiiiiitle embarrassed."

I gladly walked him to class and once he saw his teacher - he was fine.  So, so funny.  
JJ freaked out about his socks this morning saying, "Momma!  My SOCKS!!  Day too BIG!"  He was hamming it up at school though!

And without further ado, check out their wackiness!




The Bunnies Class

1st Grade Class

2nd Grade Class

0 Comments