three little monkeys.
We have had an insane week. I mean, crazy busy on all fronts.
Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night we were at a church conference {which I will blog about later} {it was fantastic}. But that doesn't even touch the surface of what we did this week. We were out late Thursday and Friday and Saturday was an all day thing {the boys were exhausted}. After the conference on Saturday, we went to Dusty's parents to celebrate his birthday {which was yesterday} {Happy 32nd birthday, Dusty!}.
We are tired and have just been hanging out this afternoon after our usual Sunday routine of church and lunch. I kinda wanted to get my camera out for a minute {because I haven't picked it up in forever} but knew the boys wouldn't be up for a "normal" shoot. Let's just say, they thought this was fun.
I call it "three little monkeys".
Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night we were at a church conference {which I will blog about later} {it was fantastic}. But that doesn't even touch the surface of what we did this week. We were out late Thursday and Friday and Saturday was an all day thing {the boys were exhausted}. After the conference on Saturday, we went to Dusty's parents to celebrate his birthday {which was yesterday} {Happy 32nd birthday, Dusty!}.
We are tired and have just been hanging out this afternoon after our usual Sunday routine of church and lunch. I kinda wanted to get my camera out for a minute {because I haven't picked it up in forever} but knew the boys wouldn't be up for a "normal" shoot. Let's just say, they thought this was fun.
I call it "three little monkeys".
![]() |
| one little monkey... |
![]() |
| two little monkeys... |
![]() |
| three little monkeys... |



0 Comments