catching up on the blog: of Texas and Easter.
Seriously, I blinked and our Texas trip {or as the boy's called it, our "Easter Vacation"} was over. We did so many things and had so much fun that it went way. too. fast.
Since being home, we haven't stopped either. Saturday included unpacking, getting groceries, laundry, stuff around the house, and just getting organized and geared up for the week. Sunday included church and then our Easter festivities, which pretty much lasted all day! We had a nice time with Dusty's family with an amazing lunch, Easter egg hunt and swimming.
Today, we began getting back into the swing of things. Although we have another week of break, I still need to work some this week. I did, however, not drag the boys out of bed and out the door by 6:45 a.m. Rather, we didn't even go to the office until 9:45 a.m. and they got to sleep til they woke up {which is always nice}.
So, I am kind of behind {okay, waaaay behind} on my blog, so here's a few more photos from our trip and from Easter.
Since being home, we haven't stopped either. Saturday included unpacking, getting groceries, laundry, stuff around the house, and just getting organized and geared up for the week. Sunday included church and then our Easter festivities, which pretty much lasted all day! We had a nice time with Dusty's family with an amazing lunch, Easter egg hunt and swimming.
Today, we began getting back into the swing of things. Although we have another week of break, I still need to work some this week. I did, however, not drag the boys out of bed and out the door by 6:45 a.m. Rather, we didn't even go to the office until 9:45 a.m. and they got to sleep til they woke up {which is always nice}.
So, I am kind of behind {okay, waaaay behind} on my blog, so here's a few more photos from our trip and from Easter.
![]() |
| Oh, you know - just being his cute little self. |
![]() |
| He was sick for a bit of the trip :( |
![]() |
| Silas, proud of his fire that he helped Papaw build. |
![]() |
| He got to finally sit in a high chair at Mamaw & Papaw's house and thought he was Mr. Big Stuff. |
![]() |
| An indoor water park that we went to. Awesome. |
![]() |
| Baby J loved it too! |
![]() |
| In his life vest. |
![]() |
| Right before we left, after 5 hours of the lazy river, wave pool, slide races, and more. You can tell they were tired! |
![]() |
| Baby J LOVES his baths. Not so much without his baby tub. The last day, I finally thought of this and he was happy again. |
![]() |
| The Easter eggs the boys dyed. |
![]() |
| The morning we left. I hated to wake them. |
![]() |
| Easter morning. Spoiled boys. |
![]() |
| Jeremiah's new face he displayed today. All day. |
![]() |
| This is me with five kids in Target. Hey, it was actually pretty easy, but they're great kiddos! |
![]() |
| Everyone wanted to know if Silas and Maddy were twins. |
![]() |
| Mamaw and Jeremiah while we were fishing. |
![]() |
| brothers in their Easter get ups. They called them "monkey suits" |
![]() |
| The Sniff cuzzies. |
![]() |
| Cannot get enough of this child, or this sweet grin! |
![]() |
| What can I even say about this? I mean, doll face. Oh, and just because we are having a little debate.... what color is Jeremiah's hair?? |
![]() |
| Papaw and his Eli. |
![]() |
| Papaw, Eli & Silas. |
![]() |
| Mamaw and Papaw with the boys. |
![]() |
| Silas found a new friend. Thanks Brad... now he is determined to get a puppy!! |


























0 Comments