You guys, it's been quite the week. I must sound like a broken record. It seems like I am always crazy busy, but maybe that just comes with having three kids. Good thing I am finally establishing that ;)
This week was eventful on a number of levels. 1.) Jeremiah's 4 month check-up, shots and the repercussions of that. {see post regarding that, here} 2.) Silas' Open House at school 3.) Silas' Pumpkin Patch field trip 4.) a newborn photo shoot 5.) all the hundreds of mommy tasks and errands I fulfilled this week {I was going to say millions, but I won't be overly dramatic} I know I'm not even thinking of everything...
So, let's start from the top.
 |
| his rash on day three. it finally subsided |
 |
| this is what I dealt with for literally three days straight. love him. poor guy. |
 |
| the boy wouldn't even crack a smile. so serious. |
 |
| here I am with my big guy at his Open House. he was SO excited. |
 |
| his spider artwork. I'm kind of obsessed with anything that has their handprints. it's such a great {and cute} way of documenting their size. |
 |
| Yay! Finally, a "fall" morning. We got a little bit of rain and cooler weather. It was amazing, but didn't last long enough. For now, I have to return my boots back to their lonely place in my closet. I am so ready to break them out again. However, the forecast for the upcoming week is high 80's :/ Maybe next week?! |
 |
| All ready to go to the Pumpkin Patch with big brother. I purchased this hat on Etsy for an up and coming shoot. Stay tuned. |
 |
| How he fell asleep waiting for the field trip. He is never without something in his mouth lately! |
 |
| Silas claimed his baby! His teacher put a sticker on his pumpkin before leaving the Pumpkin Patch. When I got J out of the car, this is how I found him! |
 |
| Stink! I was so busy getting all my stuff together for the Pumpkin Patch that I left my phone on my desk. Oops! I didn't get ANY photos at the Pumpkin Patch. Oh well. You can't do everything, right? So, here I am eating lunch with my boy after we got back to school. Jeremiah is eating his fingers :) |
 |
| Three boys in my bed, snuggling on Saturday morning. Oh, and watching something on Netflix on their phone. Who knows! I love these guys. |
 |
| Blue eyes watching the blue angels at the Miramar Air Show on Saturday. He is intrigued... or maybe scared? This was our family outing this weekend. That, and purchasing a washer and dryer {ours went out several weeks ago and we finally got a new one. Yay!!} |
 |
| Ummm, does it get any more perfect than this? I know I am biased, but come on... |
 |
| Okay, guys - THIS is what happens when Daddy comes to Target with us. {Also, part of our family outing!} Well, the boys don't have to be strapped in, so are kind of let lose. {Let me clarify - not let lose like little hooligans to run around the store. I just mean, they get to walk. And, this is what happens when Eli gets free...} |
 |
| Sooo, are there words to even explain this? Daddy took the boys to the bathroom and I guess this is what happened... Eli wanted up in the baby diaper changer station {apparently they don't pay attention to the weight limit signs!!}, Daddy strapped him in, Silas thought of the idea to pose him for a photo saying, "cry, like this" and Daddy took the picture. Looks like they had a little too much fun in the bathroom, but I have to say - this may go down as one of my all time favorite photos. |
 |
| And don't forget little bit. When Daddy is at Target, baby can get out of his seat when he cries. He loved this. |
 |
| This is my 4:00 a.m. workout buddy. He has a mommy radar and wakes when I do. So, he sits in front of the tv listening/watching Shaun T yell at Mommy for an hour every single day. He also talks {coos} to Shaun T. Gotta love him! And, Asylum :) |
 |
| This is out of order, but whatever. Eli at Target. He wanted everything. |
 |
| Alright, you guys. Why do I even bother? This baby WILL NOT take a bottle. All he does is play with it {or scream, depending on how hungry he is}. I do not know why I even pump anymore. I just pour it down the drain. {Sigh} |
 |
Aren't you proud? I finally got to his 4 month photo. I tried laying him down asleep, but it just looked ridiculous, my friends. So, I attempted to sit him up {with Daddy nearby, of course!!}. He doesn't sit yet, but we were able to sort of prop him up long enough to get a shot.
And finally, here'a a few photos from my newborn shoot. So, typically I like to do newborns within the first 2 weeks. This little angel is 5 weeks. A friend was in from out of town and I wanted to get some shots for her. I think he was asleep for all of 10 minutes and we were on a time limit so I didn't get nearly as many as I wanted. But, I am happy I at least got a few!! Little Jackson is precious and absolutely perfect! Congrats, Whit and family :)
|
 |
| sweet angel. |
 |
little giraffe {Kelly - I totally have to get this hat back to you!!}
Big sister. The only smile I could get
|
0 Comments